- 1 packet of soft & flexible Wrap Mix
- 500ml water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Stir to combine all the ingredients. Allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 15 pieces. Shape each piece into a flat, round disc approx 5cm in diameter.
- Roll each piece between 2 pieces of baking paper into a 22cm disc.
- Heat a pan and either dry-fry or add a teaspoon of oil or coconut oil to the pan.
- Cook the wrap for 1 minute each side.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in a ziplock bag in the fridge or freezer.
Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Australian Green Banana Flour, Organic Golden Flaxseed Flour, Organic Tapioca Flour, Organic Psyllium, Baking Powder, Kfibre, Sea Salt.